Coggeshall Christmas is always a highlight each year, drawing in huge crowds. With fantastic stalls, tasty food, carols sung by the choir round the tree, it puts everyone in a festive mood. However, COVID-19 has meant that plans for the event had to be put on hold for nearly six months. Despite this, the event will be going ahead! There is still a chance it may have to be cancelled at short notice but we are going to push for it to happen right til the last possible moment.
The event will be on Saturday 5th December from 12pm to 4pm – sadly we can’t have live music but there will still be some festive music playing!
There will be stalls on Stoneham Street. We had hoped to have stalls in the village hall too, but it simply won’t be possible given restrictions on how many people can be inside a room.
Be a sponsor
Thanks to #lockdown2, this year we are doing online sponsorship for Coggeshall Christmas! To be a sponsor it will cost just £25 and for this, we will:
- Put all of the sponsoring business logos on our Facebook cover
- Create a post on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CoggeshallChristmas) about all of our sponsors
- Create a post on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/coggeshallessex/) about all of our sponsors
- Create an individual post on Facebook about each sponsor
- Create an individual post on Instagram about each sponsor
- Add your logo to this page
- Create a free advert for your business on this website
If possible, we hope to have two banners printed for the day as soon as lockdown ends and these will be hung up in a couple of different locations within Coggeshall.
All sponsorship money will go towards paying for an amazing event next year! If you would like to sponsor the event, please get in touch with us at [email protected]